Engineering Fabrics Charter on the protection of personal data
Concerned about protecting the privacy of its customers, Engineering Fabrics is committed to the protection of personal data.
The purpose of this Charter is to recall our principles and our actions aimed at complying with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
1. Principles regarding the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the processing of your personal data carried out by Engineering Fabrics is based on the fundamental principles following:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- The purposes of each processing are determined, explicit and legitimate
- The data collected is proportional to the purpose of the processing
- The data collected is subject to organizational and technical security measures
2- Data controller
The personal data collected is processed by Engineering Fabrics SAS, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder with a capital of 1,000 euros, registered with the RCS of Pontoise under number 811 241 017, whose registered office is social is located at 2 rue de Viernheim – 95130 Franconville la Garenne.
3- Nature of the data collected
By personal data is meant any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, in particular by reference to identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, one or more elements. specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity as well as any other information that our customers decide to communicate to us.
We mainly collect and process two types of data:
- Data relating to our customers: this data mainly concerns contacts from the training department, the human resources department and the purchasing department. The personal data collected and processed are the name, first name, email address, functions, postal address,
telephone number, and any other information spontaneously communicated by the person
if its content is relevant and proportional with regard to the purpose of the processing.
- Data relating to vocational training trainees: this data is collected either from the employer or from the trainee himself during registration. These data are : surname, first name, employer, profession, email and postal address, telephone number, and any other information spontaneously communicated by the person if its content is relevant and directly linked to the purpose of the processing.
Collecting trainee data from the employer meet the legal obligation of employers to train their employees.
The collection of data from the trainee himself meets the legal obligation referred to in the previous paragraph or the execution of a professional training action as provided for in article L 6313 -1 of the Labor Code. The data collected is then necessary for carrying out the action. If necessary, and within the exclusive framework of the organization of mealtime for
the training, Engineering Fabrics can spontaneously request or collect from the trainees information concerning possible food allergies.
Likewise, in the application of article D 5211-3 of the labor code, Engineering Fabrics can collect information on possible handicap situations in order to provide for the necessary adaptations to the course of the training.
4. Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
The data collected is processed by Engineering Fabrics for the following purposes.
- The data relating to our customers in charge of the purchase of vocational training services are intended to carry out the
professional training action for employees. They can also have for purpose the realization of marketing studies, internal statistics and can be used within the framework of commercial prospecting actions if the person has not opposed his refusal to such actions.
- The purpose of the data relating to vocational training trainees is to register and process the training service, namely:
registering registrations, sending registration confirmations and legal vocational training documents, the development of attendance lists, attendance and training certificates, the signing of trainees for face-to-face training, connection to LMS platforms accessible on the Internet, including Learning Hub. These purposes are defined in accordance with the provisions of article L 6353 -9 of the Labor Code.
The purpose of collecting the e-mail address provided by the intern may also be to send offers or relevant information. The trainee always has the possibility to oppose these sending by checking the box appearing in the information notices. If he has not objected to the sending of these offers, he has the possibility to unsubscribe at any time.
5. Recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data are:
- Internal Engineering Fabrics departments in charge of training management. Only the staff of the departments in charge of processing operations related to the management of vocational training have access to personal data
- Subcontractors in charge of a service linked to the execution of the training action or Engineering Fabrics partners (certain Engineering Fabrics training courses are carried out
within the framework of partnerships with Grandes Ecoles, Universities or other actors). When personal data processing is carried out by our partners or our subcontractors, the processing is carried out for the sole purpose of providing the service or allowing access to the service. To this end, service providers and subcontractors are only authorized to collect information for the sole purpose of providing the service.
- Public or non-public bodies may also be recipients of personal data, exclusively to meet our legal obligations (monitoring and financing of professional training in particular),
court officials, ministerial officers, bodies responsible for carrying out recovery. receivables.
6. Data retention period
The personal data collected and processed by Engineering Fabrics for the execution of training, service is kept for the period strictly necessary for the management of the training. They are then archived until the expiry of the applicable legal limitation period (establishment of proof in contractual matters, supporting documents to be provided in the event of control of State services, etc.).
The data collected for commercial prospecting purposes are kept for a maximum period of three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Data concerning possible food allergies or disability situations as referred to in 2 / above are only kept for the duration of the training action.
7. Security measures
Engineering Fabrics takes technical and organizational measures to prohibit unauthorized access or disclosure of data:
- Access to our premises and our IT platforms are secure;
- Access, sharing, and transfer of data are secure;
- Our employees who have access to personal data are made aware of confidentiality requirements;
- A data protection officer (DPO) is appointed.
In accordance with the regulations in force, everyone has the right to access and rectify their data, as well as the right to request their erasure, to oppose their processing and to obtain their limitation or portability as far as applicable.
Engineering Fabrics can send commercial offers by e-mail to its professional customers who did not object to it when collecting their data. Data subjects may at any time request to no longer receive communications relating to our offers, news, and events by using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email sent or directly by mail to the following address: Engineering Fabrics – 2 rue de Viernheim – 95130 Franconville la Garenne.
Our great partners